Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), tourism, pleasure or visiting (visa category B-2), or a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2), E-1/E-2 Visa (US Treaty country Visa).

​US Business visas are designed to attract successful business people to direct and manage their trade or investment in the US.

The United States has many international treaty agreements, an excellent international reputation, and access to major economies like Canada and the emerging markets of South America. With a US Business visa you will have access to grow your business using the wealth of resources and support the US economy offers. Further to this there is room to grow strong international ties with the diverse portfolio of international investors, businessmen, and market potential the US attracts.

Being Business Brokers USBIZ4U will help you in getting




This service is designed to help you:
USBIZ4U's goal is to help investors Start up/Buy a business in USA.

Our professional staff can help you come to the United States of America and begin new ventures.

We can assist you in transferring yourself or other key employees to the USA to live and work. We have been helping investors just like you to get visas and establish their businesses in USA. 

 USBIZ4U is one stop business center.

 We help you get E-1/E-2/EB-5 Visa.
 Fast service to open a branch/new business.
 Bring yourself and your family to the USA.